Monday, September 1

Basic Info

So everyone warns about posting private information on the internet because we all know there are creepy men lurking(to catch a predator anyone?). But this is my blogspot and im gonna do what i want! Here is my flight information for anyone who cares, although im sure my parents will be the only one who actually track where i am while im in the air

Memphis – Detroit Northwest 0286 02 Sep Tue 09:40AM 12:35PM
Detroit – Amsterdam Northwest 0040 02 Sep Tue 04:05PM 05:55AM 03 Sep Wed Amsterdam – Rome KLM 1601 03 Sep We 10:50AM 01:05PM

and here is our homebase for the 90 days we are gone

http://www.umbriatravel.com/sobaria/sobaria-eng.htm

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for starting this blog, Matt! I hope your travel was uneventful. I've been through Schiphol airport in Amsterdam before. In fact, one of our team members got detained and deported from there because they thought she was a drug mule from Mexico. Long story. Anyway, keep us posted on your journey.

Jeff D.

Brian said...

MATT! i'm so happy you are doing a blog! it will help me...the creepy stalker...keep tabs on you! haha! have fun!